The Medical and Technical building is a strategic building located within the Rennes University Hospital Centre (“CHUR”). The Rennes Hospital (1600 beds total) handles 500k patients/year.
The building hosts, over 15,000 m²:
– the adult hematology department (day care, conventional rooms, rooms with protected atmosphere) specialized in testing of innovative treatments, in particular against lymphomas,
– the central pharmacy (including an automated underground storage and laboratories to prepare specific drugs, in particular for the treatment of cancers),
– biology research laboratories (working on human genome, testing of new drugs/treatments),
– the central sterilization department,
– a generator to support the local grid in case of a blackout,
– 300 staff members that are working there.
In 2007 the Project Company, H’Ennez, signed a long-term hospital lease with the French State, represented by the Ministry of Health through CHUR for the financing, construction and operation of this new hospital building for an overall period of 22 years. Construction was completed in 2011.
The Medical and Technical building is a strategic building located within the Rennes University Hospital Center (“CHUR”). The
Rennes Hospital (1600 beds total) handles 500k patients/year.
It is ranked among the 10 best hospitals in France.
 Ranking by Le Point Magazine, 23/09/ 2021
Back to top
No results found.