Complementary public and private experience
Drawing on the diversity of their varied cultural and professional backgrounds, our multinational team commands a full range of expertise in engineering for complex projects, industrial strategy, and financing and management of infrastructure projects.
• An international team (15 nationalities) with complementary fields of expertise,
• 110 employees, approximately half of whom are assigned to project entities,
• Offices in Paris, New York, Toronto and Istanbul,
• A global team that centralizes Meridiam’s capabilities in asset management and oversees the investment portfolio.
In 2012, Meridiam secured greater independence by reorganizing the company’s shareholder base and establishing a new supervisory board consisting of the following members:
- Hervé de Carmoy (Former executive director at Midland Bank PLC in London and chairman of the Supervisory Board of Générale de Belgique, current member of the Trilateral Commission)
- Joschka Fischer (Former vice chancellor and foreign minister of Germany)
- Joe Clark (Former Canadian Prime minister)
- Ian Thomas (Senior vice president business development and strategy of Fluor, officer of the Order of the British Empire)
- Glenn Robson (Senior vice president of finance and chief strategy officer of AECOM Technology)
- Wesley Clark (Retired general of the United States army, former Commander of NATO's Supreme headquarters allied powers Europe (SHAPE)
Fund management activities fully meet the regulatory requirements of the regions in which Meridiam operates. The company is registered with the US Security and Exchange Commission, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier in Luxembourg, and has filed for registration with the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers, in accordance with the European Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive.