Meridiam, a leading global investor and asset manager specializing in public and community infrastructure, announced today that it has reached financial close for the Elazig Integrated Health Campu…
- A leading long-term investorspecializing in public infrastructure
- TurkeyAdana IntegratedHealthcare CampusTurkey's First Healthcare PPP Project
- CanadaThe university of Montreal hospitalresearch center (CRCHUM)Purposed-designed facilityfor high-level medical research
- United KingdomUniversity of HertfordshireMeridiam completed the firstproject bond in Europe
- FranceSouth Europe Atlantic (SEA)FRANCE'S LARGEST RAILWAY PROJECT IN A DECADE
Meridiam, a leading global investor and asset manager specializing in public and community infrastructure announced today that its team, I-66 Express Mobility Partners, has been named Preferred Proposer by the Commonwealth of Virginia for the State’s Transform 66 Project. The consortium submitted their proposal to design, build, finance, maintain and operate the I-66 Outside the Beltway project under the Public Private Partnership (P3) Transportation Act.
Meridiam, a leading global infrastructure firm, has announced that it has acquired Norscut, a Portuguese road concession company.
Meridiam has acquired Norscut, a Portuguese road concession company, operating a 156.6 km motorway located in the North of Portugal, connecting Chaves (Spanish border in the North) to Viseu (Interior Centre in the South). The shareholders of Norscut were Eiffage Group, Sonae Capital, BPCE and Egis Projects.
“This transaction contributes to consolidate our long standing relationship with Eiffage Group and Sonae Group. Meridiam is willing to continue investing in South Europe, in countries which need our financing and project development expertise.”said Thierry Déau, CEO and founder of Meridiam.…